TUITION AND REGISTRATION
IMPORTANT SCHEDULING NOTE:
As social distancing guidelines continue to change, we will continue to pivot along with them. As we get closer and have more specifics, class times may be altered by 10-15 minutes in either direction.
Measures we will take to keep our dancers safe, if necessary:
- Limiting the number of dancers per class (based on age)
- Using exterior doors for entrances and exits
- Limiting foot traffic inside the studio lobby
- Potentially shifting the schedule to keep traffic between classes to a minimum and to allow for proper studio sanitizing
- Limiting use of handheld props for preschool classes
- All frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized between each class
- Dance floors will be marked to allow 6 feet of distance between dancers
- All dancers will use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit each class
- Temperatures of staff will be taken upon entrance
- Hands on training will be limited
- Dress codes will be simplified to avoid changing of clothes between classes
- Dancers will be limited to one average size dance bag or backpack and must keep them in the studio in a designated area
We are so excited for our 2020-2021 season, and hope you'll join us for another fabulous year of dance!
$35.00 for first dancer and $25.00 each additional family member.
Also due with registration is a non-refundable, one month tuition installment.
Classes begin August 3rd
MONTHLY TUITION FOR 1ST-12TH GRADE CLASSES
Number of Classes Monthly Fee
1 Class $70.00
2 Classes $105.00
3 Classes $140.00
4 Classes $175.00
5 Classes (unlimited) $200.00
*Performance Company Members, please see your audition packet for tuition pricing
MONTHLY TUITION FOR PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN CLASSES
Twirl (Pink) $40.00
Twirl (Lilac, Yellow & Aqua) $45.00
Hippity Hoppity $20.00
Twirl (Twirl Pink, Twirl Lilac, Twirl Yellow, and Twirl Aqua) includes a reward ribbon for their dance bag, a super fun activity book, and a certificate of completion for each dancer at the end of the year. The Twirl fee is $25.00 per dancer and is due at registration.
Late fee of $15 will be due for tuition not paid by the 15th of each month.
We produce an exciting year-end show with all dancers participating! This is an exciting finale to the dance season! This is a very rewarding part of the season that everyone looks forward to and we encourage all dancers to participate. Fees associated with the year-end show include:
YEAR-END SHOW COSTUMES
Approximately $60-$80 each. Payments are due by 11/15/2020. Costume fees will be auto-drafted on November 15, 2020. After this fee is processed on November 15th, it is non-refundable.
YEAR-END SHOW FEE
$35 (per dancer) and is due with costume payment. This fee helps cover the costs associated with putting on the production, and includes a special year-end gift for each dancer.
YEAR-END SHOW TICKETS
Each family is required to purchase 8 tickets to the Spring Recital. Tickets are $15 each. This fee is due March 15th.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Each family is now required to keep a Debit/Credit card or ACH/Bank Draft on file with Prodigy Dance Centre. All payments must be submitted electronically through your Parent Portal, Auto Draft or Debit/Credit card, check or cash in the office. We have a few payment options for you to choose from:
Automatic Withdrawal - When you register online you will choose one of the following options:
• 1st of the Month - If you select this option, your monthly tuition fees will be automatically debited from the debit/credit card or ACH/bank draft on file on the 1st of the month. If your payment is declined, you have 48 hours to re-submit your payment online before you acquire a late fee of $15.
• 10th of the Month - If you select this option, your monthly tuition fees will be automatically debited from the debit/credit card or ACH/bank draft on file on the 10th of the month. If your payment is declined, you have 48 hours to re-submit your payment online before you acquire a late fee of $15.
• 15th of the Month - If you select this option, your monthly tuition fees will be automatically debited from the debit/credit card or ACH/bank draft on file on the 15th of the month. If your payment is declined, you have 48 hours to re-submit your payment online before you acquire a late fee of $15.
Manually (Card, Check or Cash) - If you select this option, you will be responsible for making your monthly tuition payment manually in your parent portal or in the office. You will select this option when you register online in the e-payment section. You will still have to provide payment information to keep on file if you choose this option.
If you do not make your payment by the 15th of the month, you will have 24 hours to submit your payment before we automatically draft your tuition using your payment information on file. If your payment is declined, you have 48 hours to re-submit your payment online before you acquire a late fee of $15.
Returned Item Fee $25 - Charged only if a check is returned by a financial institution or a fraudulent credit card charge back has occurred.